We understand the importance of ensuring the confidentiality of personal information of those we work and interact with.
This policy sets out our policy on the collection, use and disclosure of personal information (Information). You should be aware that we have additional professional duties in respect of confidentiality in our dealings with clients.
Collection of Information
We only collect Information that is necessary for us to conduct our business, including providing professional IT services to you. This includes:
- your name, address, occupation and contact information
- information about your dealings with us
- other personal information you may disclose when we work for you.
If you are applying for employment with Crawford IT we may ask you for additional Information, including your qualifications and employment history.
We mainly collect Information directly from you or the company you work for. We may also collect Information about you from:
- publicly available sources
- third parties
Our server may automatically record details including your internet address, domain name and the date and time of your visit to our website. We only use this Information for internal purposes.
Use of Information
We use Information to provide professional IT services to you. We may also use Information:
- for purposes related to billing
- to conduct our internal business operations
- to manage our relationship with you
- so we can provide you IT support and information about IT developments.
If you are applying for employment we may use Information to assess your application.
We may disclose Information for the purpose for which it was collected including:
- to external service providers (on a confidential basis or as required) so they can provide services to your/our business, such as software licensing and hardware warranty.
- when the law allows or requires.
We take reasonable measures to ensure that the Information we hold about you is complete and correct.
We also take reasonable measures to ensure Information is not misused, lost or disclosed.
Access and Correction
You can ask us to provide you with access to the Information we hold about you.
We do not charge for providing such access and we will try to respond to your request within ten (10) business days.
We will correct any Information which is incorrect.
If you wish to contact us about the Information we hold about you or generally about our policy please write to:
Attn: The Privacy Officer
Level 1, 139 From Street
Adelaide, South Australia, 5000.